2.0
Style and Design

I have tried online and phone to make billing changes to my account several times and have hit a dead end or have been blocked by idiotic automated system that will not accept my information. Each time I have been connected to an operator the phone goes to a busy signal.

I called to change billing info and tried it online but am now thinking of canceling.

I enjoy the Republic and want to remain a subscriber but trying to contact a human being to explain my request has been extremely frustrating. I don't know what good this will do but I am about at the end of my rope with subscription and billing at AZ Republic.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of the arizona republic website from The Arizona Republic. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Arizona Republic to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Arizona Republic for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments